Call us: 01306 501846 - Mobile: 07900 901925
At Sage Cleaning Services, we already have an excellent reputation in Surrey for the quality of our office cleaning work. Our company has clients in the Dorking, Guildford and Reigate areas, amongst many others, who use us for commercial cleaning work. We’re about much more than just offices, and we provide cleaning for all commercial environments, including gutter cleaning and window cleaning.
There are plenty of great reasons to use commercial cleaning services. At the very least, personnel deserve to work in a clean workplace. For the company itself, dirty workspace portrays a negative image which could affect business. Unfortunately, most businesses already have chaotic schedules and cleaning won’t necessarily be a priority for some.
When premises in Dorking, Guildford, Reigate or the surrounding Surrey area need professional care and attention, it’s best to leave commercial cleaning needs with a team of equally professional people. This is where Sage Cleaning Services can help. We provide detailed interior and exterior commercial cleaning for any type of business property.
Why Use a Commercial Cleaning Company?
1. We understand the importance of regular vacuuming, dusting and sanitising. While an orderly layout matters, it is more important to deal with the finer details. This is particularly true of sensitive environments, such as food preparation areas or workplaces where cross-contamination might cause issues.
2. When business owners in Dorking, Guildford, Reigate and Surrey delegate cleaning duties to staff, morale drops instantly. Staff should fulfil their own roles, and should never be expected to clean toilets, canteens or furniture. Hiring a commercial cleaning company keeps spirits high by undertaking what others might consider menial tasks.
3. Allergen, pathogens and dust mites cause respiratory conditions such as asthma. Frequent vacuuming eliminates harmful bacteria but there’s rarely the time for staff to attend to carpets. Frequent commercial cleaning eradicates the harmful spores and bacteria which could lead to long-term ill health amongst employees.
4. Replenishing consumable items, particularly paper towels and soap in washrooms, is a daily task that makes workplaces in Dorking, Guildford and Reigate more pleasant. A commercial cleaning company can include consumable product replenishment into a daily schedule provided during hours which won’t compromise staff productivity.
5. On the subject of productivity, clean workplaces leave staff feeling happier and, the happier they are, the more productive they tend to be. Commercial cleaning, including window cleaning, is essential for maintaining a positive working environment. Just as importantly, a clean office and workspace results in fewer sick days taken by your staff and personnel.